Even the most sophisticated gourmands sometimes take a break and cook something really simple. So here I kind of introduce you the new rubric – Quick and Easy. The title speaks for itself no need to explain further. I just hope you’ll like it.
Today we are making sweet potato baked chips. Very easy to cook but yet delicious.
Sweet potato baked chips
A delicious side for burgers, chicken. Great for barbecue party.
Write a review
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1tsp of salt
- a bit of grinded black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
- herbs to your liking (I use dill, coriander, rosemary is nice)
- a little sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Peel the potatoes and cut into batons about 1,5 cm thick.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Add olive oil and toss to cover evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minute, turning with spatula every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, scatter over some herbs and salt flakes.
- You can also use cheese, add it 10 minutes before taking chips out.
- Add some sesame, black onion or linen seeds before serving. Yum!
Yellow Chimney http://yellowchimney.com/